Saturday 4 February 2012

Meme1



I have been tagged by Hortensia! This meme includes soming up with some questions of my own and tagging folk, and those will follow on the second entry (was tagged twice).



What is your biggest dream?

"Dreams are like hair ornaments. Young girls want to wear far too many, while old women look silly wearing even one."
I don't think I have many, not any longer. Not dreams that could be considered "biggest" at least. My dreams tend to be smaller the older I get, for example my current dream is to sleep longer than my bf and get to drink coffee that he made (because coffee that was made for you always tastes better than the coffee you make yourself). I also dream of being able to pull a certain move at the pole class, to get a nice job and to learn Icelandic - well, perhaps that last one indeed could be called "big", as dreams go.

What hobbies do you have?
Pole fitness, lolita, eating, sewing, knitting, reading... anything that can be done indoors where it's warm and nice and cozy.

What is your favourite Disney movie?
In fact I don't like Disney movies very much. However, I do love Fantasia!





What kind of music do you like?
This one's difficult to answer because I like so many types of music. Instead, let me just link something I find awesome no matter what mood I'm on.

 

What is your favourite fashion is lolita doesn't count?
OTOME OTOME OTOME I mean IDK I need clothes?



How do you spend your sparetime?
I'd like to say I work so hard I don't have any, but alas the real truth is I'm hanging on FB I'm a secret agent.



Do you like drawing? If so, show one of your works!
Nope and nope! :D But have some art by Patrick Woodroffe instead.


Despite the looks of things I am actually having fun in this photo.

Do you like sports?
Quite the contrary, I actively hate most sports. I can tolerate ski jumping and ice hockey if they're on the television but otherwise pole fitness is the only type I actually like.


I need the babies of the person who made this dress, ferserius.

Do you have some kind of special talent?
I can sleep anywhere, anytime. I can enjoy almost any kind of food. I fangirl stronger than anyone if that's ever needed.



Show your dearest thing. It can be a book, necklace etc.
I can own puffins now because I decided so.

Where would you like to travel?
Home to Finland and once more to Japan.

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed by the pole fitness picture! I hate sports too but that does look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, what I'm doing there isn't all that difficult even. :D Polefitness is seriously fun sport and addictive to the maxx. It's also heavy exercise and really gets the endorphins up! Best night sleep are the nights after fitness class.

    ReplyDelete