Monday 23 April 2012

A blog award and another sunny day dress.


Ooh shiny new award thingy from Hajamiel, thankies!

This award is handed out to wonderful blogs that have less than 200 followers. It works like this:

1. Thank and link to the one who gave this to you. 
2. Choose five of your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and tell them about it at their blogs. 
3. Copy and paste the award picture 
4. Hope that the ones you awarded will give the award forwards.

On my part I'd like to award the following blogs:

Forge Fashion: such eyecandy, OMG how eyecandy! A must-see for corset lovers.
I tell you all my secrets but I lie about my past: one of the best blog writers that I know of. Personal without being uncomfortable, tragic, witty and hilarious. The writer is also one of the best and most under appreciated jewellery designers and -makers I know.
Kira Kira Kimono: absolutely beautiful kimono blog, the writer has an amazing eye for coordinating.
Talviyö: more eyecandy, this time in the form of photos.
Pitsiunelmia - pitsikirjan blogi: again it's only in Finnish but lace elitists will love all those photos of exceptional quality lace.

What else then... oh yeah! Yesterday's outfit.


Blouse, dress, shoes, necklace: vintage
Hair thingies: Bodyline
Hat: Fox Cherry
All else: off brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment