Tuesday 2 April 2013

Same basic items, different accessories.


Going through some old entries made me happen across a meme that I had abandoned halfway. While this is not unusual by any means - any meme to wander to my direction better prepare its heart because I'll dump it before we're even through - one challenge in it caught my eye. Create two completely different looks around the same main items. 

I attempted three and a half but you know, I felt like that old lonely meme deserved at least a pat on the head.

Onward!


The two main items are a vintage shirt and a selfmade skirt, plus a set of lace tights I may have bought from Gina Tricot if memory serves. The first coord is classic lolita.



Pullover: offbrand
Shoes: Dinsko
Necklace: vintage
Hair accessories: selfmade



Second: mori rori (sry I could NOT stop myself ok).



Lace tunic: selfmade
Shoes: offbrand
Lace collar that's seen in the first photo: vintage
Socks: offbrand
Ring: vintage
Hair accessories: selfmade


Third, and the most ambitious coord: wa-lolita.



Obi: selfmade
Obiage: selfmade
Shoes: offbrand
Hair accessories: selfmade



And then the half coord. It's still the wa-lolita one with some further additions.



Everything's same as in the previous one except

Zori: offbrand
Haori: vintage


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy to hear that! I had those fabrics sitting around for ages before I realized what I could use them for. :D

      Delete