Monday 9 June 2014

International Lolita Day, June 2014.

What did I do on my weekends?

To begin with I packed the SO and a friend S in the car with lots of camping equipment (forgetting only half of the important stuff that one needs when camping) and headed for Snæfellsnes. It's one of my favourite places in Iceland, topped only by Flatey, and I brought along a coord juuuuuust in case a perfect location would present itself. And lo and behold we found just the place - Skarðsvík in Öndverðarnes, the north tip of the peninsula. It was a warm but windy day so hems and hair went flying about everywhere. :D

Onwards for the photos!












Dress: Gunne Sax
Bonnet: Mrs Parker's Millinery & Mercantile
All else: offbrand



2 comments:

  1. OMG what is that place, so pretty Öwö!
    I'm lazy commenter, and lazy blogger, but oh so much lovely updates since my last visit <3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha always nice to see you around though! :D It's in the "tip" of Snæfellsnes and if you ever happen to visit Iceland it's well within one day trip if you have a car. A really beautiful place...

      Delete