Thursday 29 March 2012

An aristo inspired outfit.


This is what I wore to bf's company party! Dress is a vintage one from Rokk og Rósir and I totally partypartied in it too although to this day I don't know how. Páll Oskar threw a gig there, and that's the reason for my party-partying.  Tell you also what, Icelanders really can turn a dinner party into a mosh-pit. My experiences included:

- getting elbowed in the head twice
- got almost accidentally kicked by a drunk lady who kept falling backwards
- got finger-slapped across the mug by the same lady, again by accident (or so I hope)
- danced with two pretty ladies, one bald dude and one more pretty lady, our very own Miss K
- PÁLL OSKAR TOUCHED MY HAND OMGOMGOMG


And here's my butt my hair from behind.

6 comments:

  1. Tuo mekko on kyllä subergiva. Tulee vähä mielee etsyssä kuolaamani Gunne Sax mekkoset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niin on! Merkkiä en pysty tarkastamaan kun en muista mihin sen niitten bileitten jälkeen pistin... varmaankin mekkokaapin syövereissä jossain.

      Delete
  2. Oh my, really classy! And I muchos like ýour hairdo here :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! My hairstyle got me all the girls (who elbowed me in it, but danced with me afterwards). :D

      Delete
  3. I like your Gibson Girl-esque pose, it goes very well with your outfit! Your hairstyle is really lovely here, may I ask how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably the hairstyle. :D A successful hairdo effects the pose!

      It's actually quite a simple thing, too. I curled the ends of my hair and tied most of my hair in a ponytail, leaving only the side curls. Then I threaded the ponytail through the base of it - it being the ponytail - and hid the ponytail tie with the white rose ribbon (which has a clip on both ends). Add two rose barrettes, fix the fringe and done!

      Delete