This is what I wore to bf's company party! Dress is a vintage one from Rokk og Rósir and I totally partypartied in it too although to this day I don't know how. Páll Oskar threw a gig there, and that's the reason for my party-partying. Tell you also what, Icelanders really can turn a dinner party into a mosh-pit. My experiences included:
- getting elbowed in the head twice
- got almost accidentally kicked by a drunk lady who kept falling backwards
- got finger-slapped across the mug by the same lady, again by accident (or so I hope)
- danced with two pretty ladies, one bald dude and one more pretty lady, our very own Miss K
- PÁLL OSKAR TOUCHED MY HAND OMGOMGOMG
my butt my hair from behind.