Saturday 3 March 2012

A random outfit from last week.


This is what I was wearing some time last week. The weather is turning warmer (with the occasional random snowstorm) and it means I get to start wearing my spring shoes! 


Naturally this means I needed to dig out a suitable coat as well. Random randomness going on the side is courtesy of Godofpoop.

Some time two or three years ago I began collecting reflectors that I found on the ground and attached them all on this coat. It currently has two hearts, one pink flower (breast cancer support) and a triceratops that I found last week.

2 comments:

  1. I like this look a lot, especially your scarf! Spring seems to be arriving in England too (although it was pouring with rain and grey this morning....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that scarf! My bf's grandmother knit it. One day I shall learn to knit lace like that... one day.

      Delete