Tuesday 26 June 2012

In the summer 2012.

Lately I've been ill and because it's the sort of illness that fills my head with goo and headaches I don't want to lie down. I also don't want to do anything. Perfect solution: Orisinal games. Seriously, they're the cutest ever!

Besides that I've also been listening to music a lot a lot a lot, and these following will probably always link very tightly in my mind to this summer and (although hopefully not) this flu.


Ah, Sibylle Baier. What would my summers be without you?

Forgett came in my house yesterday
my house that's not for sale since we had that
sweet tea together since he sits in that leather sofa
since we're together



Ludo's Love Me Dead has to have one of the most amazing videos I've seen in a good while.

"High maintenance" means you're a gluttonous queen,
narcissistic and mean.
Kill me romantically, fill my soul with vomit
then ask me for a piece of gum.
Bitter and dumb, you're my sugarplum



...ok, this one could be here because of the video alone but the song happens to be awesome as well, Scissor Sisters' I Can't Decide. It also kind of lets out the fact that I'm one of those girls* but you know, sometimes secrets aren't forever (I mean if they ever were that in the first place).

I've got to hand it to you
You've played by all the same rules
It takes the truth to fool me
And now you've made me angry

I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified
Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride

*You know. One of those that have questionable hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment