Wednesday 11 July 2012

The hippie.


1960's. At first I thought I wouldn't go hippie - that's such an obvious choice etc. I'm too hipsterish for this - but then I realized that actually no, I'm not a hipster I'm the mainstreamest of mainstream. And then I broke out the hair extensions and flowers. I know my armpit is not following the rules of the era but alas I'm all out of pit wigs, so maybe next time.

Btw it takes a surprising amount of primping to attempt to look hippie without too much lol ita getting in the way. Just saying. I bet the real hippies never had this problem.







I bet the neighbours love me. :D


JSK + every single crochetted rose: selfmade
Skirt: Innocent World
Shoes + necklace: vintage
Shirt: offbrand


I SHALL SHOW YOU THE DANCE OF MY PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment