Monday 4 April 2011

ICELAND IS CAUSING THE END OF THE WORLD - again.


My favourite for Eurovisions, I'm still sad it didn't win...

I know I've shown this video to some of you countless of times already, but it seems appropriate at the moment when Grímsfjall looks about to go boom in the near future. Enjoy your flights while you can, Europe! Don't forget to whip up a decent amount of panic, get your emergency rations now!

To be moar serius, if it indeed does erupt I'll try to go see it - but damn the location seems to be somewhere in the middle of Vatnajökull, could be sort of impossible to reach... besides the exam month starts NOW so let's hope "near future" means next summer or something. It could, you know. It could also mean next autumn. Or "some time in the following few years", who knows.

2 comments:

  1. The song was pretty good but then the woman came just out of nowhere and then... meh. It seemed too forced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulul you ought to know the lyrics, this is the most Eurovisionary song of all Eurovision... and I guess that woman was supposed to be the volcano or something, IDK it is a mystery. XD

    ReplyDelete