(Picture is not related, I just wanted to put it there because it's pretty.)
1. After a massive catastrophe your choices are to live under the ground or over the ground for the rest of your life. Both options have good and bad sides: under is safer but you'd never see natural light again. Over the ground life is like it was around 1500, under the ground is advanced beyond what we have now. Which one would you choose, and for which reasons?
2. Your people are now at war with the other people. What would be the most effective way of attacking them?
3. You guys made peace now, but what is the thing that's still making people suspicious of each other?
4. Considering the side you live on, what kind of clothes would you wear and why? History and realism need not apply here.
5. What kind of strength or skill you have that might give your people great advantage over the others?
6. Being one of your people, what would be the likeliest threat to your health?
7. Come up with a myth regarding the area you inhabit.
8. If you were to live with a person of the other group for an extended amount of time, what about them would get on your nerves the most?
9. What would you consider the scariest thing ever in your surroundings (can be real or imagined) - what's the story you'd tell others around bedtime to make sure everyone stayed wide awake for weeks?
10. What would most likely be your profession?
11. All in all, would you be happy?
And so I shall tag the following blogs' owners: