15. 3 things I wish I was told when I was a new Lolita
2. BUY THAT FUKKEN PUPPET CIRCUS OP 300$ IS NOT THAT BAD TRUST ME YOU'LL GET THE MONEY BACK ONE DAY AND MORE - on the same vein, buy that Flying Horse or a Flying Fuck T-shirt, else you'll be crying for years that you didn't.
3. Well, that was really all.
Skirt, overdress and headpiece self-made.
16. 10 facts about my Lolita wardrobe
1. It mostly consists of self-made, vintage and off-brand items.
2. Yes I do have a different colour coat to match each dress. I'm a coat hoarder don't hate.
3. The brands that I own the most are Emily Temple Cute and Mary Magdalene. I think two dresses each.
4. I own two bonnets, one for summer and one for spring/autumn, and both have once flown off my head regardless of their double ribbons (they both have a white cotton ribbon underneath and then the decorative ribbon that hides it, but Icelandic wind will always be Icelandic).
5. My favourite dresses are all made by someone else. I have a wonderful skirt + cape set and the cutest duck print jsk made by Hui Lai Lee, and an amazing wa-lolita dress + obi made by Tian Shi. All of these items also get the most praise from strangers when I wear them.
6. My general look on life is that everything coordinates with brown, beige and cream. You can see it in my shirt collection.
7. I don't own many skirts because I find them harder to coordinate than JSKs and OPs.
8. I own a Moi-même-Moitié pyjama and a bath towel. Don't ask.
9. Curiously enough I don't own any lolita-suitable handbags at the moment. I have no idea why.
10. Judging by my wardrobe my favourite print seems to be generic flower.