Monday 21 January 2013

Four meme questions with quick answers.



17. My first meetup

We went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I cannot really remember much about the meet-up itself because I was too busy making big eyes at Johnny Depp.

18. Trends I thought I would never get into, but I now love 

Aprons! :D Back in the mid-2000's the white aprons were popular; to me they looked more or less tasteless back then and besides, I thought, they hid the lovely outfit underneath them. I was never a fan to begin with but slowly they grew on me when some brands began to make wonderful designs that used aprons of different kinds. Soon I noticed I was beginning to make them myself as well.

19. Trends I thought I loved, but now I'm not too keen on 

Fawn prints. I loved them on other girls but somehow I never got any for myself, which is a good thing because now I'm feeling totally meh about them.

20. How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe

I'm very satisfied. I have found most of my dream dresses, I have some go-to dresses that go for whatever situation, I had warm ones for winter and light ones for summer, my collection of shirts is nice, same goes for socks and tights and shoes, and my accessory box is overflowing. I don't presently feel the need to buy anything more so whatever new items appear in the wardrobe will be self-made.

No comments:

Post a Comment