Sunday 20 January 2013

Lolita meme part 4.


4. Favorite thing to put on my head

Anything and everything as long as there's a lot of it! I love crocheted roses, ostrich feathers, fake flowers, hairbands, ribbons, pearl chains, kansashi, various hair clips and barrettes and whatnots and -

Ahem. When I style my hair for lolita I often go for a hairdo that somehow uses plaits because my natural hair is sadly ratty-looking as it is, and every time I've left it open has proven to be more or less disastrous. The best I can do is to either style my fringe or to fasten it securely to a side, plait the rest and attach it onto my head in some fun way. Then to hide the ends of the plaits and all the pins I used I tack the whole do as full of decorations as possible. And this is why I love hair decorations so very much, even more than hats.

Examples:




No comments:

Post a Comment