Wednesday 1 January 2014

Here we go!


As the picture says - the year 2014 is here and now we'll see how long it'll take me to learn to write the correct year instead of 2013. From experience I'd say it may take any time between six months and two years. :D

I've been wanting to have a formal kimono I could wear and now I finally bought myself an irotomesode as a thank you for completing all my compulsory university courses. Actually I was originally planning to buy a houmongi or a tsukesage but then I saw this one and... well, if I'm getting a formal kimono I might as well go all the way, right? Besides this kimono really stole my heart. Big time. The pattern reminds me of some anime but I can't make myself decide whether it's Mushishi, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei or Mononoke...

Anyway, hoping for a wonderful year 2014 to all you readers! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment