Thursday 30 July 2015

Närcon 2015 cosplay, part 2.

Yes, this is appropriate.
Then for the cosplays I did not recognize but took photos of regardless just because great cosplay deserves to be photographed no matter what. I'd love any and all help I can get recognizing these characters, and if they're someone I really should know feel free to ridicule me in the comments!


Juvia Loxar from Fairy Tail - thank you Fim!



I don't even know if this is cosplay but it's beautiful.


Inklings from Splatoon - thank you Deer!


Comissar, Warhammer - thank you Á!



A group of Psychos from Borderlands - thank you to Sig II!


Robert Baratheon - thank you Fim!




Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy - thank you Sig II!


Murlocs from WoW, thank you Sig for identification.



No comments:

Post a Comment